- A data disaster can be crippling for a business, and the cost of downtime is typically in tens of thousands of dollars!
- Backup irreplaceable data from your desktops, laptops, and servers – with CS3 Advantage’s Online Data Backup service.
- With state of the art software and robust infrastructure, we provide you an enterprise-class online backup service that ensures that you can quickly get up and running after any kind of data disaster!
Data is at the core of your business. Your emails, customer records, documents, invoices – they’re all data you can’t do without!
• Online backups are the easiest and surest way to protect your data.
• Backing up to an offsite server ensures that you can recover your data even in case of a physical disaster, theft or loss.
• Online backups also eliminate many of the error prone steps associated with traditional backup methods like tape. Users can restore ‘point in time’ versions of files without loading tapes one after the other.
• With our online backup solution, your data is encrypted and compressed even before it leaves your computers.
• After the first full backup, only incremental block level changes are sent – optimizing bandwidth & storage usage.
We simply install an agent on each computer (workstation /server) that you wish to protect. After the initial configuration, backups happen automatically and we can monitor and manage the process remotely – without ever accessing your data!
We could even implement a staged backup solution for you wherein you could back up to a local server and have that replicate to our remote server as insurance against disaster!
Start your free trial today! Pricing depends on the amount of data you are backing up, not the space you’re using on our servers! Scroll further to explore our price tiers. You are billed monthly for the service until you choose to cancel.
Our intelligent incremental backs up only charged blocks after the first backup. You are charged on compressed data storage.
We are here for you! If you have any problems installing or configuring DataBackSafe, call/e-mail us, and one of our trained technicians will help. We can even do it for you at no additional cost!
• Intuitive & user friendly interface works from within your browser!
• Backup workstations & servers
• Backup all kinds of data:Documents, emails, Exchange,SQL, etc
• Military strength (up to 448 bit) encryption of your data before it leaves your machine!
• Monitored backup servers to make sure your backups will keep running smooth
• Intelligent backup of changed data only – after any full backup
• Supports Windows, Linux, Mac OSX & FreeBSD
• Multiple scheduling options including continuous data protection & multiple full backup scheduling
• Point in time restores allow you to simply point on a version and click to restore
• Will meet HIPAA requirements
• Can restore files that were accidently deleted
DataBACKSafe Pays For Itself
- All files are protected by state-of-the art encryption. Only you can retrieve your files
- Completely automated off-site protection
- Fast online recovery of any version of any protected file
- Easy installation and setup
- Only an internet connection is required, eliminating the need for expensive equipment and media
- The backup server is monitored by highly skilled technicians whose only job is to make sure the backups are performed properly
DataBACKSafe Case Study
The consulting company, Newell & Associates, had a disk drive crash six months after it began operations. And, even with a fully backed up system on a tape drive, it took over five days to get a critical computer system restored. They spent several months investigating all the alternatives to manual backup systems. And, finally decided that the best backup system is the one used by Fortune 500 companies. Companies like IBM, GE, and Amoco. Most fortune 500 companies use the same basic techniques to protect their data:
- All their systems are completely automated
- The data is copied to a central location
- Highly skilled technicians implement and monitor the process
Newell & Associates then spent several months searching for the right hardware and software to enable this system to work for a typical company. Without the high overhead. In the middle of 1999, Remote Backup Systems, Inc, a leading backup software company, released a system that would allow Newell & Associates to set up a centralized server so that its customers could lease a highly effective backup system with no overhead.